* A 3 months’ warranty will be provided for the repaired components of the service job only (one-month warranty for any battery replacement) from the repair complete date; however, this warranty does not include physical damage (dropping/impact damage), liquid damage, exposure to extreme heat/cold/pressure, etc.), misuse, negligence, normal wear and tear, or any other damage caused by use in a reckless or careless manner. We accept no-responsibility for any other existing problems.
* Please check the functions of your device carefully before you leave, as we are not responsible for any of the issues raised later apart from the repaired components.
* If the frame of your device is bent (even slightly), the functionality of your repaired device is not guaranteed and will not be covered by warranty. If the screen is lifting, or is damaged due to the bent frame, no warranty will be given.
* Testing will be conducted on all repairs after fixing; however, any hidden issues arising later with the handset will only be checked and quoted.
* Please keep this warranty letter in a safe place and bring it with you when you have a warranty claim. We are unable to process any warranty repair if you do not bring this warranty letter along with the device. Furthermore, we are unable to accept any other records (such as bank transaction under our store name) as valid proof if you have a warranty claim.
* Warranty cover is void if the customer delivers up the repaired product to other repairers after we have repaired your device, including another repairer examining the device.
* Devices which were supplied to the customer by dealer as being either “water-proof” or “water-resistant” will cease to be either water-proof or water-resistant upon repair or service. Once your “water-resistant” device has been repaired by us, we do not guarantee that it will be either water proof or water-resistant.
* Once the repair or service process is complete, and once the repair form has been signed by the customer, no refunds will be given.
* Abandoned Property. Unless you provide alternative instructions, Phone Planet will keep your repaired or replacement device at the store you initially dropped the device in until your collection. If your device is not picked up within 60 days, and after three attampts to contact you without any response, Phone Planet will consider your product to be abandoned. In the event that product is abandoned, Phone Planet may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, speciﬁcally, may sell your product at a private or public sale to pay for any outstanding service performed. Phone Planet reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
* Refunds and Return Policy. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it• is unsafe• is significantly different from the sample or description• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt. More detail
Keep in touch with us
Phone Planet is the largest phone repair and accessories provider in SA. We are your go-to choice for providing affordable and highly quality phone repairs services in Adelaide. We love what we do and we hope you do too!